Friday, March 23, 2012

The Life Of Remy Campbell

So here's my story. I am a pure bred German Shepherd. I just turned 9 months old, and I feel like a man already but my parents still treat me like a boy, I guess I have lots to prove to them before they think of me as a man. I'm a really just a simple guy. I'm single, and looking for my one true love but I’m still young and I don’t think I’m ready to jump into anything serious right now. I definitely want a family of my own one day but for now I’m quite happy being a bachelor exploring this big world.
I don't need much, water, food , exercise and a good nap here and there and the occasional massage. I do have a particular stomach digestive problem, so I may come across a bit picky but I don't do well with grains, soy, corn or wheat. It's not my fault; apparently my Dr told my parents that it's quite common for German Shepherds to be allergic to certain foods. My parents love me so much they feed me a special delicious different breakfast every morning; my diet consists of a rotation of lamb, bison, elk, venison, chicken and my favorite rabbit. I also graze a little in the late afternoon on my favourite tasty chicken neck bones. I use to have this really bad habit which I was able to quit with the help and support of my parents. I have been clean and sober from picking up rocks for over 5 months now. I really love my parents, but I have a very special and unique connection with my human big sister. When ever I see her I can't help myself I get so overwhelmed with excitement I tend to talk too much. But oh boy do I ever love her, she give's me so much attention, and when it snow's she makes these huge snow mountains and lets me pounce on them and eat the snow. I love her so much. She give's me the best treats too, in fact she gives me a few more extra treats than my parents do, she is very generous. My parents are sticklers for manners so I went to school to learn good manners. I know the commands, sit, stay, down, shake a paw and come. Although sometimes when I don't want play time to end, I pretend not to hear my parents call me. I call it the Mexican standoff, I sit and wait and stare at them while they call out my name, I see how long I can prolong going home from the dog park till they come after me. I tend to be a little bit of a flirt with the ladies. I have a thing for brunettes. But when I meet Mrs Remy Campbell, I will always be very loyal to her. I'm a loyal guy and I would do anything for my family. I know I’m still a young, but I’ve figured out a few things on my own, for example when I shake hands with humans I get a lot of awesome treats. I like to play rough with the bigger rougher dogs, but I certainly know how to be gentle. I'm more of a lover than a fighter, however if you dare try to hurt my family or come to our house uninvited I won’t hesitate to sound off the dog alarm and I may even kick your butt. Apparently my bark is pretty intimidating. I already had a close encounter with a van load of humans who wanted to hand my parents some kind of reading material about God, and I think the people said they were Jehovah Witnesses. I don't know what that means but I didn’t let them out of their car until my parents came outside and asked the people nicely to leave our property.
I’ve had a few run In's with this dog like animals which I do not like them at all. When I see them I run them off the property by charging at them and barking really loud. My mom yells at them and I’ve heard her call them coyotes a few times when she tells my dad how proud of me she is for scaring them away. As I was saying I'm a lover not a fighter, and I have no enemies, I tend to believe in the philosophies of a Buddhist’s. I love going to the off leash Cochrane Dog Park for at least a full hour. Some people have accused me of having OCD. However I believe I just have a really high working drive where I am very focused on the ball. I have my very own FACEBOOK PAGE my full name is Remy Campbell, and I live in Alberta Canada. I hope you like my page, and share your stories and ideas about things you enjoy with your family. I’m always looking for good new raw food recipes and if you know a new trick please tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment